When you are planning an excursion to your dream destination for an incredible out-of the-world wildlife experience, tailor made safari holidays are what you need to satisfy your thirst. African holidays are the best in this regard because of the unique blend of culture, breathtaking landscapes, and hospitable people that they represent. The word “safari” in Swahili means an unforgettable journey, and that’s exactly what a trip to the wildlife reserves in this continent is! Kenya desert safari dubai holidays or Tanzania safari holidays can be just your ticket to that unforgettable adventure where you will be greeted with diversity of wildlife, and landscapes, and cultures!
During these tailor made safari holidays, you get to photograph wild animals while travelling in vehicles or staying in tents which are well-protected. If you have decided to plan an African safari you will be amazed at the options you can choose from. You can choose to go out for both Kenya safari and Tanzania safari, which are equally in great demand.
Depending on the type of safari you have selected, arrangements will be made accordingly. The Kenya safari is internationally known for the Masai Mara game reserve where you can see lions, elephants, rhinos, zebras and other wild beasts. The months from May up to August are excellent for animal sightings, and tourists make a beeline for experiencing some mind-blowing tailor made safari holidays.
The Tanzania safari is also undeniably the perfect animal paradise, which guarantees the best animal viewing chances because of the huge expanses of natural landscapes that are home to different wildlife species. The Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater allow the wild animals to roam freely, and luxury ones here are a big tourist draw. Tailor made safari holidays can be planned with the help of the numerous travel agencies that are operating tours in this part of the globe.
Types Of Tailor Made Safari Holidays
* Luxury safari holidays for those wishing to experience the wild in style and comfort. Here the guests are put up in plush accommodations close to game reserves.
* Family safaris, which guarantee an exciting fun-filled vacation time with the children. Such safaris are obviously specially designed to suit families with scope for entertainment activities.
* For those wanting to rough it out overland, safaris are the best because here you can camp at night and watch wildlife right before your eyes.
* The Masai safari includes both the Kenya safari and the Tanzania safari where you get to see wildlife, including lion and rhino sightings.
* Walking safari where you get to discover the landscape by foot giving you the thrill of adventure!
* Honeymoon safari where romance is intertwined with adventure and luxury sojourn in the midst of a wild reserve.
You would do well to remember certain things when planning Tailor made safari holidays. Select a good tour operator who can provide you hands-on guidance at every step by taking care of all logistical details. You should for a good tour coordinator to take care of every little thing concerning the vacation, such as passport and visa information or providing health and packing tips.
Both Kenya and Tanzania boast of the famous wildebeest migration which draws tourists by the thousands every year. Tanzania boasts of the highest point in the African continent in Mount Kilimanjaro, whereas Mount Kenya offers better climbing thrills. Kenya safari holidays include trips to the Marsabit National Park and the Samburu National Reserve, while Tanzania ones cover trips to the Selous Game Reserve and the remote Ruaha National Park.